
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. It says anyone can play along, so I am! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My hands gripped the arms of my spindle-backed chair so hard that I thought the wood might just crack in my bare hands. In my mind's eye I could see one of the worst of William's paintings - the chaos, the carnage of battle - an ocean of broken and bleeding bodies in blue and scarlet and green surging up against a crumbling wall.
~Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber, page 215

~Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber, page 215

Intriguing teaser. My teasers this week are from Notorious by Allison Brennan and Plus One by Elizabeth Fama. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteGreat tease that leaves you wondering what comes next.
ReplyDeleteHmm interesting teaser. sounds like a good read. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/04/01/teaser-tuesday-april-1/
ReplyDeleteVivid description of the painting. I wonder what caused her to see it in her mind.
ReplyDeleteMy Teaser is from WITHOUT A TRACE.
What an interesting cover! This looks like one to put on my radar! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete