Wednesday, April 2

WWW Wednesdays - April 2, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
  • What are you currently reading? I'm completely engrossed in Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber. I read just a little bit at the beginning of The People of Forever Are Not Afraid by Shani Boianju, and I'm afraid it didn't really grab me. I haven't given up on it just yet, because I feel I haven't read far enough to give it a fair chance, but I have a feeling I won't continue.
   Mortal Arts (Lady Darby, #2)  Product Details
City of Jasmine  The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1)
  • What do you think you'll read next? I'm looking at The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead for my next read. I recently added to my stack: Mr Darcy's Little Sister by C.Allyn Pierson; I, Mona Lisa by Jeanne Kalogridis; and Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick. 
  •    Product DetailsMr. Darcy's Little Sister  
    I, Mona Lisa     Lady of the English

    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. City of Jasmine sounds amazing. It actually more suspenseful than the cover portrays. I, Mona Lisa looks good too.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays post: http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2014/04/wwwwednesdays-april-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, looks like you've got some great books there! I have The People Of Forever on my TBR but haven't felt the need to bump it yet. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-DF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these! The covers looks great!
    New followers :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read any of these.
    My WWW

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.