Thursday, April 24

WWW Wednesdays - April 24, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. I am late this week!
  • What are you currently reading? The Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick, Meet the Skeptic by Bill Foster, and Falling In Love Again by Marie Higgins.
Lady of the English    Falling In Love Again

Meet the Skeptic: A Field Guide to Faith Conversations
  • What did you recently finish reading?  The Ransom by MaryLu Tyndall. I haven't had the chance to write about it yet, but I'll get that done before next week's WWW!
The Ransom (Legacy of the Kings Pirates # 4)
  • What do you think you'll read next?  The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead is going to have to be the next book I read. It's been waiting quite patiently for me to get to it. I also have a book my husband just gave to me to read - When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert. 
Product Details

When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself   
    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. oh I got the helping hurts on audio - now if I could just get the time for all the want to reads =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My DH has been after me to read that one for at least a year! I had to move it to the top of my stack. ;-)

      Delete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.