Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. I am late this week!
- What are you currently reading? Just about finished The Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick, still working on Meet the Skeptic by Bill Foster (truthfully, I didn't work at it much this week!), and Falling In Love Again by Marie Higgins.


- What did you recently finish reading? Last week I'd finished The Ransom by MaryLu Tyndall. It took me until early this week to write a little review of it. (Read my thoughts on this book.)

- What do you think you'll read next? The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead is likely next for fiction - When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert is next for non-fiction.

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

Great list - I've got Lawhead's on my bookcupboard too!
ReplyDeletenow off to read MaryLu's reviewed by you =)
HapPy reading ...
The Lady of The English looks very good! :-) I hope you have a great week of reading!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great list of books. More authors and books I never heard of.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog here through the WWW Wednesdays as I am attempting to "resurrect" my long neglected book blog. However, I then realized I am already acquainted with you through the Schoolhouse Review Crew and follow your other blog. Small world, huh? I am now following this blog as well and plan to be back for a visit.
It is a small world! I didn't realize you had a book blog - I will come and follow. :-) I have often neglected my own book blog and haven't really "promoted" it much. I keep meaning to build it up a bit, but don't have the time. Thanks for visiting, and letting me know about your blog!
Delete