Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I started two new books this week - I, Mona Lisa by Jeanne Kalogridis and The Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick.
- What did you recently finish reading? I finished Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber. (Read my thoughts on this book.) I decided to give up on The People of Forever Are Not Afraid by Shiani Boianju. It just isn't my thing.


- What do you think you'll read next? I'll be away for a couple days so I'll probably want to read on my Kindle. Lucky me - I just grabbed something new for it - The Ransom by MaryLu Tyndall. There are lots of other books on my Kindle that I could start too. And I've still got The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead waiting for me.

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.

I really love Elizabeth Chadwick's writing. I hope you enjoy your books :-)
ReplyDeleteA couple of these have really nice covers. I especially love Lady of the English. Just beautiful and I always look more closely at a book with an attractive cover. Enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteHere is my WWW:
www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/04/www-april-9th.html
Laura