Sunday, December 14

Scripture and a Snapshot - December 14, 2014

This post may contain affiliate links. 

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the east came to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him."

And behold, the star that they had seen when it rose went before them until it came to rest over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
~Matthew 1:1-2, 9-11~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love the story of the three wise men and the reverence they showed toward the newborn Jesus. There is so much meaning in their story. Thank you for sharing it today and for linking up to The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from Scripture and a Snapshot! I'm so happy to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you visited from the Weekend Brew. I didn't know about Scripture and a Snapshot. I"m excited to find a place to put scripture with my photos. I love this amazing star photo that goes with the story of our Savior's birth! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.