This post may contain affiliate links.
Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I have been working on Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ
by Matt Papa - it's one of those books that I need to read a little at a time so I can digest it better. I am also reading Night of a Thousand Stars
by Deanna Raybourn, and got started on Star of the East: A Lady Emily Christmas Story
by Tasha Alexander. I have just barely started Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven World
by Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane.


- What did you recently finish reading? I finished three books since I last did a WWW Wednesday two weeks ago: The Counterfeit Heiress: A Lady Emily Mystery
by Tasha Alexander; Waiting for Summer's Return
by Kim Vogel Sawyer (Read my thoughts about these books HERE and HERE.); and Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope)
by Jody Hedlund (my review still to come!).


- What do you think you'll read next? I'd like to get started on Ticker
by Lisa Mantchev. I've also got a stack (figuratively speaking) of Christmas-themed novels I'd like to read, including: A Highlander for Christmas
by Jamie Carie; In Time for Christmas
by Heather Blanton; The Santa Society
by Kristine McCord; The Carpenter
by D.L. Maynard; and of course, the classic A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens (which I read every holiday season!).
What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

What a brilliant selection for WWW - I usually make sure I read A Christmas Carol every year such a great read! Thanks for visiting my WWW
ReplyDeletehttp://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com
Awesome, looks like you're enjoying your books! I was also hoping to read a holiday-themed novel. Enjoy reading!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, The Escapist.
What an diverse selection! I am looking forward to hearing about Growing up Social when you're done.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of great books on your horizon. Lots of holiday reading! :)
ReplyDelete