Friday, February 12

Book Blogger Hop - February 12, 2016


Book Blogger Hop
Today - another Book Blogger Hop question from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.

Are you able to read in the car? 

Only when I'm not driving!

But seriously. I can read in the car and do take along my Kindle or a book when we go on a road trip. It's not my favorite place to read, but helps to pass the time when we have a long drive and don't want to feel obligated to talk the entire time.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way on road trips. I must have a book. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always driving so no I don't read in the car.

    Theresa
    The Truth About Books
    My Answer Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a book and read in the car. I rarely get sick.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! Cars are not the ideal place for me to read either, but I feel that every second counts, wgere reading is concerned.

    I don't have a Kindle, but I have Amazon's Kindle app on my phone. So I read one of the books I have on it, or else a printed book.

    Happy reading, and have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading in a car doesn't bother me either. :-) I don't do it often anymore because I am expected to interact with my fellow riders (especially my daughter), but that doesn't bother me too much. We don't go on many long drives anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.