Saturday, February 13

Scripture and a Snapshot - A Heart to Know


I will give them a heart to know that I am the LORD,
and they shall be my people and I will be their God,
for they shall return to me with their whole heart.
~Jeremiah 24:7~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Barbie Swihart
Weekend Whispers is hosted by Barbie Swihart.

Counting Pinecones
Verse of the Week is hosted by Counting Pinecones.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Terrific verses! And I adore hearts! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Kym. A heart for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful verse, Kym!
    Bunch of blessings to you & yours,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.