This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I recently finished reading...
I didn't finish anything this past week. Between a busy schedule and not always feeling well, I didn't read as much as usual.
I'm currently reading...
Miriam: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
White Nights and Other Stories
David and Bathsheba
Empty Nest: What's Next?: Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind
Next on the stack...
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land)
Wuthering Heights
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Light to the Nations
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - Miriam
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
From the High School Lesson Book/Homeschool Weekly
Virtual Refrigerator - Fan Art
A Day In Our Homeschool - Then and Now
A Homeschool Memories PhotoJournal
What are you reading?
Empty Nest looks good.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your reading week.
Last week in February. Can you believe it?
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading