Friday, October 6

Book Blogger Hop: Halloween Edition! October 6, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Bram Stoker's Dracula and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein are both considered classics. Have you ever read either of them? 

I have read - and enjoyed - both of them! I've read Dracula several times, and it's actually among my favorite novels. I've only read Frankenstein once, and I found it a bit more disturbing, but still a very good read. Now that I've been reminded, I think I will want to read Dracula again very soon!

This is the book review I wrote after my first reading of Dracula as an adult: Recent Reads: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Dracula by Bram Stoker



 Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

  

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Frankenstein is on my TBR but I'm really not sure it'll be my type of book... Still want to read it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to re-read both of these books as it's been several years since I originally read them. One of these days, I'll find the time.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually listening to Dracula this month and I am enjoying it so far. Have a great weekend, and here is my blog hop answer for this week.

    http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2017/10/book-blogger-hop-60.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.