This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.
When reading a book, do you use a bookmark to mark your place in the book, or do you just fold over the top corner of the page?
Bookmark!! My bookmarks tend to disappear, and I often have trouble finding one when I need it, but I will use almost any scrap of paper or ribbon or whatever to use in place of a bookmark rather than dog-ear the corners of my books. That's the last option I'll use.
What do you think? Am I weird to be that fussy about not folding corners?
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/What do you think? Am I weird to be that fussy about not folding corners?
Nope, I think it's normal amongst bookworms to to be adverse to 'damaging' a book... I personally have a different attitude though. To each their own. :)
ReplyDeleteI use a bookmark or whatever is nearby.
ReplyDeleteI also don't like to dog ear the pages since I value each book I read.
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Book Blogger Hop!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
I would never dog ear a book.
ReplyDeleteI use whatever is available at the moment - sometimes a tea towel worked. :)
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Book Blogger Hop