Sunday, March 4

Scripture and a Snapshot - Stronghold


I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deed.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

The LORD reigns forever;
he has established his throne for judgment.
He rules the world in righteousness
and judges the peoples with equity.
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

~Psalm 9:1-2, 7-10~

Scripture and Snapshot

Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.



Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.


Embracing Every Day

Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.

©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

3 comments:

  1. What a neat angle. It makes me think of the church being a refuge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love that we can trust in the Lord and that He will not forsake those who know His name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, He is our refuge and strength. I love the photo you shared! Blessings to you! I'm your neighbor at #Glimpses.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.