Monday, March 5

What I'm Reading - March 5, 2018

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

Last week I posted my Monthly Bookshelf instead of just a weekly update, so I guess I'll do two weeks worth this time.

I finished reading . . .  

Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees (The Silent Years) by Angela Hunt - I had finished this just before my last weekly update but the review wasn't posted. (You can now find the full review HERE.)




The Mayflower Bride: Daughters of the Mayflower by Kimberley Woodhouse - An interesting historical novel about Mary Elizabeth, a Separatist sailing on the Mayflower, and William, one of the Strangers. (Read my full review HERE.)




I'm currently reading . . .

A Light on the Hill (Cities of Refuge) by Connilyn Cossette - Moriyah bears a brand from her captivity in Jericho and many of her Hebrew neighbors assume it means the worst. Her father arranges a marriage for her but it appears her betrothed will only accept her for her dowry.




As Death Draws Near (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - Keira and her new husband Sebastian Gage are in Ireland investigating the murder of a nun.

 


Keturah (The Sugar Baron's Daughters) by Lisa T. Bergren - Just got started on this novel. Three sisters receive news of their father's death in the West Indies and that the sugar plantation there is failing. The oldest daughter, Keturah, decides to go manage the estate herself until a trustworthy estate manager can be hired.




Next on the stack... 

The Weaver's Daughter: A Regency Romance Novel by Sarah E. Ladd
A Treacherous Curse (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Reybourn
Delilah: Treacherous Beauty by Angela Hunt
Downsizing The Family Home: What to Save, What to Let Go by Marni Jameson

   
   


On my blogs recently . . .

Here on Just A Second:

Scripture and a Snapshot - Stronghold
Recent Reads - The Mayflower Bride
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - As Death Draws Near
Bookshelf Review - February 2018
Scripture and a Snapshot - The Flowers Fall
Recent Reads - Judah's Wife
Wordless Wednesday - Weather Contrast
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - Judah's Wife


What are you reading?

©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

1 comment:

  1. I've never read Judah's Wife. But I read another book by Angela Hunt (I can't remember the name of it) that I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.