This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I finished reading . . . nothing this week! So much for having time to read!
©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I'm currently reading . . .
Word by Word: The Secret Life of Dictionaries
by Kory Stamper - a memoir about how dictionaries are written, and it's more interesting than you might think!

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Dover Thrift Editions)
by Oscar Wilde - re-reading this classic, and it's taking longer than I thought! It is rather dark, so I need frequent breaks.

Uncle Tom's Cabin
by Harriet Beecher Stowe - This is required reading for the History class I teach, and it's hard to read the disrespect (to put it very mildly!) that was once so common.
Next on the stack...
Little Women
by Louisa May Alcott
Praise Habit: Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi (Experiencing God)
by David Crowder



Word by Word: The Secret Life of Dictionaries
The Picture of Dorian Gray (Dover Thrift Editions)
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Next on the stack...
Little Women
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Jesus Only
Share Four Somethings - October 2018
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Jesus Only
Share Four Somethings - October 2018
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Remembrance Day
Homeschool Highlights - The Week With One Extra Hour and Lots of Extra Work
How Do You Find All the Curriculum You Use?
Virtual Refrigerator - Confetti
Remembrance Day
Homeschool Highlights - The Week With One Extra Hour and Lots of Extra Work
How Do You Find All the Curriculum You Use?
Virtual Refrigerator - Confetti
What are you reading?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Word By Word does look interesting!
ReplyDeleteYou’re reading classics! Dorian Gray is one of the better books I had to read for college. I have Little Women sitting on my TBR shelf, but I’ve been putting it off because I’ve heard that it’s preachy and has heavy-handed morals. I don’t like when authors write down to readers. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!