Monday, January 21

What I'm Reading - January 21, 2019

This post contains affiliate links.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the link-up happens weekly, I've had trouble keeping up with a weekly schedule, so I've decided to try for every other week! Here's the latest from my reading list.

I finished reading . . . 

Silent on the Moor (A Lady Julia Grey Mystery Book 3) by Deanna Raybourn - Lady Julia boldly follows Brisbane to his newly acquired estate in Yorkshire, intending to define their relationship, and finds mysteries and danger.  (Read my full review HERE.)





I'm currently reading . . .

Humorous Stories and Sketches by Mark Twain - I had read most of this little collection of short stories but had to turn it over to my daughter so she could read it in time for class. Now that she's finished with it, I need to get it back so I can read the last couple of essays!



The Alamo Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower) by Kathleen Y'Barbo - I recently got started on this latest in the Daughters of the Mayflower collection. As the title suggests, this one is set in Texas in 1836.




Dark Road to Darjeeling (A Lady Julia Grey Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn - At the end of their honeymoon, Julia and Brisbane are asked to help find out if foul play was involved in the death of a friend's husband in India.




The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte - I'm going to need to hustle in order to finish this Facebook book club pick in time for the discussion, but I'm finding it interesting so far (just a couple of chapters in).




Next on the stack... 


©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


2 comments:

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.