Saturday, February 23

Scripture and a Snapshot - Your Paths

Scripture and a Snapshot - Your Paths - Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths . . . (Psalm 25) Scripture and a Snapshot is a weekly link-up at Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Show me your ways, LORD,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

~Psalm 25:4-5~




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

Inlinkz Link Party

I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad. and at Selah, hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity.



©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

6 comments:

  1. Kym, this verse has been before me for several weeks now. I am so grateful our God teaches and guides us in the ways that are best for us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this verse and read it all the time. I used to focus on the first part "show me your ways". Recently, my focus has been on the final few words "my hope is in you all day long".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo is so serene. I pray that my heart is always teachable. Little late stopping by today. I'm recovering from an unexpected appendectomy on Friday morning, and we're in the middle of a good old blizzard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you recover quickly!! Praying for you!

      Delete
  4. Teach me your paths...great scripture. Trying to discern the paths can sometimes be tricky. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this at a spirit of simplicity. I am praising God for his hand on our lives!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.