Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous;
it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Praise the LORD with the harp;
make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
Sing to him a new song;
play skillfully, and shout for joy.
For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does.
The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.
~Psalm 33:1-5~
Singing in church was one of the things I missed the most during the pandemic.
ReplyDeleteMe too! And my family is one of our worship teams so we were recording music every other week at least, but still missed singing together with the church so much.
DeleteSo grateful we can sing any where, any time. May we sing to the Lord every day. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteSinging and Praises for his all he does for us.
ReplyDeleteSo MUCH to sing about!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love to praise the Lord! You know, I miss cooperate worship. I still sing praises at home - and even the dogs join in with their howling! :)
ReplyDelete