Saturday, February 26

Scripture and a Snapshot - Peace In The Land



"Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD.
If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, I will send you rain it its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit. Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and you will eat all the food you want and live in safety in your land.
I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.

I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you.

I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.

~Leviticus 26:2-6, 9, 12~




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea's Photos 'n Scribbles.


©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful of God to build Sabbath into our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only we'd do what He says, how much more peace we'd experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had so much rain in this season that I feel like I need a canoe just to go out the back door - but, how beautiful are the things that grow in the spring and summer from the rain! The beautiful results of Sabbath living!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.