This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the Book Date link-up happens weekly, I don't manage to post that often. I aim to post and link about once a month, although I sometimes link up my monthly summary as well.
I finished reading . . .
High-Wire Heartbreak by Anna Schmidt - A novelist works on research for her latest novel at the former Ringling estate, while also looking for clues about her great-grandmother, who was a trapeze artist with the Ringling circus. (Read my full review HERE)
Atomic Habits by James Clear - A practical and understandable approach to beating bad habits and establishing beneficial ones, with just a few small changes at a time. (Read my full review HERE)
Mrs. Witherspoon Goes to War by Mary Davis - While on a routine mission, WASP Peggy hears about some American soldiers being held prisoner and decides to attempt a rescue. (Read my full review HERE - coming tomorrow!)
I'm currently reading . . .
Lumberjacks and Ladies (a novella collection) - four romance novellas set in the 1800s, all featuring - you guessed it - lumberjacks! It's a review book that I need to finish up as soon as possible!
A Brush with Shadows (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - Kiera helps Gage in the search for his missing cousin at the family estate in Dartmoor.
The End of the Magi by Patrick W. Carr - I set this aside for a little while, but need to finish it. Young magi Myrad makes loyal friends and some dangerous enemies on his quest to find the meaning of his vision about a coming king.
Next on the stack...
An Unexpected Peril by Deanna Raybourn
All That's Fair by Amanda G. Stevens
Raincoats & Sunglasses by Caroline Johnston
What I'm Highlighting . . . I'm participating in the #write28days challenge, which explains why there are more posts than usual in the 'recent' section for my blog. My series is 28 Days of Coping With Change, and I'm attempting to write something every day in the month of February. So far I have been writing every day, but have not posted every day! Stop by and check it out - this is my landing page, being updated as I add posts:
On my blogs recently . . .
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
And on my "first cup blog", HS Coffee Break:
I Spy posts (#55-#58)
What are you reading?
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Great variety! Happy reading. My post is up as well. http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/02/book-date-monday-amreading-feb-14.html
ReplyDelete