Saturday, July 16

Scripture and a Snapshot - Ask, Seek, Knock




"So I say to you:
Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives;
the one who seeks finds;
and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

~Luke 11:9-10~





Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

4 comments:

  1. I love the doorway in the photo! And I love the promise in the verse you shared even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful detail in the door in your photo! Your quote hits a good spot with me - it made me think - I've been thinking that you can't move forward if you don't show up - and you took this one step forward in my thought process - you can't knock on the door if you don't show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today you made me see this verse in a different light ... I do ask but do I also keep seeking Him and continue to knock? Perhaps not as persistently as I could at times.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.