This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the Book Date link-up happens weekly, I don't manage to post that often. I aim to post and link about once a month, although I sometimes link up my monthly summary as well. Here's what I've been working on lately.
I finished reading . . .
The Heart of the Mountains by Pepper Basham - Englishwoman Cora joins her brother in the Blue Ridge Mountains to offer her nursing skills, and meets Jeb McAdams, who has recently returned from the Great War. (Read my full review HERE)
The Master Craftsman by Kelli Stuart - A dual timeline story with Ava on an international treasure hunt for a previously unknown Faberge Egg, while the historical timeline follows Faberge and his family and employees as revolution grips Russia. (Read my full review HERE)
I'm currently reading . . .
A Stroke of Malice by Anna Lee Huber - Kiera and Gage are invited to a Twelfth Night house party which ends in tragedy, and they hunt for the murderer despite Kiera's advancing pregnancy.
Obedient Unto Death by Liisa Eyerly - Sabina, a young Christian woman in first century Ephesus hopes to solve a murder before one of her friends is executed for the crime, and without putting the innocent members of their church in danger.
Next on the stack . . . still working on getting caught up on the upcoming reads!
The Bride of Blackfriars Lane by Michelle Griep
A Perilous Perspective by Anna Lee Huber
Murder Most Fair by Anna Lee Huber
An Unexpected Peril by Deanna Raybourn
All That's Fair by Amanda G. Stevens
What I'm Highlighting . . . With a new school year starting soon, I want to highlight this fantastic website and resource for anyone considering homeschooling, or looking for new homeschooling curriculum. If you're ready to take the plunge, SchoolhouseTeachers.com has everything you need, including curriculum for all grade levels, record-keeping resources, and so many cool features! Pay only $199 for unlimited annual access to homeschooling materials, plus receive an additional year and a stylish new tote completely free. Use code: BOGO22 at SchoolhouseTeachers.com before the shark summer special ends.
Offer ends soon. New members only. Sorry, no refunds. Totes are available in US only.
On my blogs recently . . .
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
Besides the reviews, here on Just A Second you'll find:
Scripture and a Snapshot posts
And on my "first cup blog", HS Coffee Break:
I Spy posts (#81-#84)
What are you reading?
©2008-2022 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.



What a great variety of books you've been reading! Obedient Unto Death sounds very intriguing - a mystery set in the 1st century!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your books this week, too -
Sue
Book By Book