Tuesday, May 27

Teaser Tuesdays - May 27, 2014


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
The roar of the shot struck everyone silent. Even the child ceased to scream. Ellesmere's face went quite blank, thick eyebrows raised in question. Then he staggered, and Jamie leapt forward, noting with a sort of detached clarity the small round hole in the baby's drapery, where the pistol ball had passed through it.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Whoah... I have only read the first book in this series, and even though I loved it I can't seem to bring myself to read the other books. I don't know what my problem is, but this teaser really did make me want to read it again.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. Happy reading!

    Here is my teaser post from Night Fish by Kristine Ong Muslim .

    AND

    Here is my intro post from Sufficient Ransom by Sylvia Sarno .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be starting the fourth book at the end of the month. I hope you're liking it. This is one of my favourite series, though this installment kind of broke me lol.
    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the series, although it took me awhile to be ready to dive into it again. :-)

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. I love the series and am waiting on the next book. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I really need to start this series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.