Wednesday, May 14

WWW Wednesdays - May 14, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
  • What are you currently reading?  I'm a short way into The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead, and have started on Voyager by Diana Gabaldon. One of my holds at the library came in a little sooner than I expected, so I started working on that one too - The Pelican Bride by Beth White. Meet the Skeptic by Bill Foster is still open on my Kindle, but I don't think I looked at it this week.
The Shadow Lamp (Bright Empires #4)   Voyager (Outlander, #3)

The Pelican Bride (Gulf Coast Chronicles, #1)   Meet the Skeptic: A Field Guide to Faith Conversations
  • What did you recently finish reading?  I finished The Truth About Mr Darcy by Susan Adriani. It was better than a lot of JAFF, but certainly not fantastic. (Read my thoughts on this book.)
  • What do you think you'll read next?  When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert is next for non-fiction. Fiction? Who knows! 
When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself
    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Happy readings here's my www
    https://secretninjamovie.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/www-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.