Saturday, January 3

Scripture and a Snapshot - January 3, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 


 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
~James 1:17~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this scripture. He has good things for us in 2015! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forever grateful of the most perfect gift - Jesus Christ! Wishing you the best in 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gift lights are lovely. My mother-in-law has one, and it makes the room so softly lit when the rest of the lights are turned off, it helped me feel peaceful in the middle of that stress, now I'm thinking of that as another of God's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love this reminder of LOVE from the FATHER of Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the reminder of the gift from God.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.