This post may contain affiliate links.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Violet gave me a narrow look. No doubt she wondered if I'd lied to her at SugarWerks or if I was lying now, but I would have died thrice over before admitting that Marcus had been the one to almost kill me, that his body pressed to mine and the heat between us had been enough to stop my heart. His gray eyes were on me as I tightened the mainspring. The muscles in my chest constricted under the combined pressure.
I am more than a pretty little windup doll.
~Ticker

Hummmm, is this steampunk? Sounds like a conflict brewing.
ReplyDeleteyes - steampunk - and yes, there's definitely conflict brewing between these characters!
DeleteSounds interesting! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI particularly like that last line. She sounds strong:)
ReplyDeleteMy TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/20/teaser-tuesdays-98-in-too-deep/
I do like this despite it not being something that I'd have chosen, great choice of teaser. Thanks for visiting my TT https://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/teaser-tuesday-january-20/
ReplyDelete