Saturday, March 28

Scripture and a Snapshot - March 28, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
~Numbers 6:24-26~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pic, and a wonderful scripture to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! Looks peaceful and spiritual. The verse you chose reads like something I'd like to use when praying over my children at night. I've never done this before but I have wanted to try. These words seem a perfect fit - - thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset, Kym! Love this blessing, whenever I read it, it feels like crawling under the shelter of God, under His care.
    Blessings to your week,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pic and verse to match. Blessed you linked up at The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.