This post may contain affiliate links.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
There's something inherently ridiculous about lying on your back, with suction cups attached to your nipples, staring up at Chris Guest and Mel Smith, pretending to endure searing pain while strapped to a massive "life-sucking machine." I remember both Rob and I lost it on the first take when Mel unexpectedly did that whole bit on the steps where he loses his balance. Then that whole coughing and hacking bit? Forget it. In the end I think I had to turn away during his off-camera dialogue just because I couldn't look at his face without laughing.
~As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes, page 198

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

Oh I bet that is a fun book. I love that movie!! :)
ReplyDeleteStormi
Tuesday Teaser
I have a copy of this and can't wait to get to it!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so fun. I loved that movie! Here is my TT http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_24.html
ReplyDeleteI really need to add that one to my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteThis week I’m reading a police procedural thriller about a missing child: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-cold-fear-books-teasertuesday/
Sounds fascinating. This book is on my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteMy Tuesday post features DEVIOUS.