This post contains affiliate links.
I haven't done a Book Blogger Hop post for awhile, and I almost forgot this one completely, since I was away from home on Friday. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see what other book bloggers had to say about this one.
Would you take a book with you when you go to your family's Thanksgiving gathering/dinner?
I would only take a book with me if it was a situation where we were staying overnight or longer. I bet I would have done it as a teenager though! But when I was growing up, we were almost always at home for Thanksgiving, so I could have escaped to my room if I'd wanted to.
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.