Saturday, December 31

Book Blogger Hop - December 30, 2016

This post contains affiliate links.

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Your New Year's resolution is to read a classic novel that you have never read before. What book will it be?

There are several classics that I haven't read before that I could choose, but what came to mind were the two short works by Jane Austen that I haven't read - her unfinished story Sanditon, and the posthumously published Lady Susan. I just purchased them this past week and plan to read them both soon.

    

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I chose the Great Gatsby, but not sure I will read it. :)

    I don't know either of these books. ENJOY if you read them, and Happy New Year!!

    Great to see you on the hop this week.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read The Great Gatsby either and I really should!

      Delete
  2. I haven't managed to read any Jane Austen but Pride & Prejudice. I've heard that Hank Green and Bernie Su made the unfinished Sanditon into a webseries, but I haven't seen that either. Happy reading!

    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose an Austen book too. :-) I will likely get to these at some point, but I'm still working my way through her more well known works.

    I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.