This post contains affiliate links.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, now hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
"Don't look so happy, Meg. Our partnership could be the worst thing that's ever happened to you."
She shook her head. "No, Ian. I'm sure it's the best."
She shook her head. "No, Ian. I'm sure it's the best."
Every time I see or hear anything about butterflies, I think of my mother. Nice thoughts.
ReplyDeletesherry @ My TT
Lovely cover and excerpt! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE SLEEPWALKER”
ReplyDeleteWell now that is a curious thing for someone to say...lol great teaser!
ReplyDeleteI wonder who is correct. One of my TTs is from Forgotten City by Carrie Smith - a soon to be published thriller. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI don't imagine it's all that bad either. I do wonder though. This sounds like it will be good! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGood teaser!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TT: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday7412794
Can't say he didn't warn her:) Such a lovely cover. I like how the teaser goes with the title.
ReplyDeleteMy TT from Mercury Retrograde
What a great teaser.
ReplyDelete