Friday, February 17

Book Blogger Hop - February 17, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Can you read and watch TV or listen to the radio at the same time? 

It sort of depends on what I'm reading and what I'm ostensibly watching or listening to, but usually no. I can read and have music on if it's just instrumental. I can read while in a room where others are watching TV, but I can't give either the book or the TV enough attention if I'm trying to follow both at the same time.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I can have the TV on, but my book gets the most attention. :)

    Have a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the exact same way. I don't think I can focus on two different forms of consumable media at the same time.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way. I can typically read if a show isn't interesting at all to me but I don't really even see why you'd want to read AND watch TV at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. I like to give the book my full attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way! :) There are some tv shows that I can tune out better than others, but I always need the volume to be a bit low.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! I can't actively do both at the same time. I can have the radio or TV on in the background though. Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.