This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
A Note Yet Unsung (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
by Tamera Alexander - Absolutely loved this novel about a young woman's dream of playing violin in an orchestra during a time when it was not considered appropriate. My full review coming soon!


I'm currently reading . . .
A Note Yet Unsung (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
I'm currently reading . . .
A Perilous Undertaking (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn - the unflappable and always entertaining Veronica and Stoker are investigating a murder and finding plenty of clues that have been covered up! Can they find out the truth before a potentially innocent man hangs for murder?


Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica)
by James A. Owen - Read some during the beginning of the week, but then got way too busy to keep up during the last several days. I'll hopefully get back to it today!


A Christmas Valentine
by Jamie Carie - I've enjoyed a couple of Carie's previous books and picked up this Valentine's theme novella free for my Kindle during the week. It's a contemporary setting and so hasn't really grabbed me yet, but hey - it's short, it's free, and it's a week before Valentine's Day, and I needed something to read on my Kindle!

Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica)
A Christmas Valentine
Next on the stack...
Rules of Murder (A Drew Farthering Mystery)
by Julianna Deering
All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy)
by Maureen Lang
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Renew
Book Blogger Hop - February 3, 2017
Wordless Wednesday - Fog
Bookshelf Review - January 2017
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - Groundhog Day Edition
The Colosseum - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Virtual Refrigerator - Mountain Lake
From the High School Lesson Book - Mid-term Update
Creative Pursuits - Virtual Curriculum Fair Week 5
What are you reading?
All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy)
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Renew
Book Blogger Hop - February 3, 2017
Wordless Wednesday - Fog
Bookshelf Review - January 2017
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - Groundhog Day Edition
The Colosseum - Blogging Through the Alphabet
Virtual Refrigerator - Mountain Lake
From the High School Lesson Book - Mid-term Update
Creative Pursuits - Virtual Curriculum Fair Week 5
What are you reading?
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I just picked up A Christmas Valentine based on your post. I saw it on Amazon this morning, but I figured seeing it on your blog was a sign, lol.
ReplyDeleteGood to know - I hope you enjoy it!
DeleteI've been seeing A Perilous Undertaking everywhere! Enjoy...and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHere are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
I'm adding A Note Yet Unsung to my TBR list. I can't wait to read your review. Thanks for linking up at D.E.A.R. Monday.
ReplyDeleteNice assortment of books. I liked the one by Raybourn. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely selection of books. I must read Lady Susan, it's an Austen I haven't read.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week and happy reading to you.
Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews