Friday, April 7

Book Blogger Hop - April 7, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

If you could meet one author, dead or alive, who would it be? 

I try to answer these kinds of questions with the first response I think of rather than trying to overthink it. So at risk of not being very unusual, I will say that I would love the opportunity to meet Jane Austen. Everything I've read about her makes me think she'd be witty and ever so interesting to talk with, and I'm sure she'd have some intriguing observations about the social interactions of the 21st century. I'd love to know what she thinks of all the fan fiction based on her novels, and which actor's portrayal of Mr. Darcy she prefers. (My own preference is Colin Firth. Just saying.)






©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. That would be a nice lunch even though I am not a Jane Austen fan. :)

    Have a good weekend, and Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, good choice and a great question for her. I'm with you on Firth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered listing Jane Austen as she is one of my favorites too. It would be interesting to know what she would think of the influence her books have had in books and movies over the years, wouldn't it? She's a true classic author. Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be interesting to ask what a classic author thinks of their books' current popularity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.