Wednesday, April 26

Wordless Wednesday - Westminster Peep Show

This post contains affiliate links. 

 We visited the 10th Annual PEEPshow in Westminster last week. It's a display of creative artwork made with and inspired by the marshmallow treats popular at Easter. It's held as a fundraiser for the Carroll County Arts Festival, and it's a lot of fun.

This was the Grand Prize Winner







Edgar Allen Peep (we're near Baltimore, so Poe and his works are referenced often)

Hokusai's Great Wave - of Peeps




This is the coffee roastery and shop where I work - just down the street from the
Arts Council building. 

Here's the inside of the Furnace Hills Coffee display. I think I could be the yellow
Peep with the green apron. ;-)

This post is linked at Wordless Wednesday, hosted by Life at Rossmont; and at Pictorial Tuesday, hosted by Peabea's Scribble Pad.

Wordless Wednesday at Life at Rossmont


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow...those are amazing. Never dreamt anyone did those with peeps. How fun and colorful. Love that you shared this. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun! Thanks for linking up at Life at Rossmont.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.