Tuesday, July 25

Teaser Tuesday - Barbara And Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest

This post contains affiliate links. 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. To play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers! 
I found another gem from this good book that I wanted to share.

But as we ourselves get older, it becomes clearer to us that we really aren't all that different from our twenty-five-year-old. We still want to be loved, to be appreciated . . . In many ways we are merely little girls in antique bodies. So are our mothers.

~Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest by Barbara Rainey and Susan Yates, page 120



©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm no a little girl in any way anymore. (said from a teeter-totter)

    Mine is at http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=14978

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of a mystery buff, myself, but I hope you enjoy it. Here's the link to my intro/teaser for this week: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1za

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.