This post contains affiliate links.
June's Books Completed and Reviewed
The Trees Will Clap
by Bonnie Mae Evans - A sweet novel about a young girl growing up in the rural Delmarva peninsula in the 60s. (Read my full review HERE)


Empty Nest: What's Next?: Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind
by Michele Howe - A devotional book offering encouragement and advice for parents navigating their changing roles as their children become adults. (Read my full review HERE)

Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
by Connilyn Cossette - The third novel in the Out of Egypt series is about a Hebrew man, Tobiah, marrying a young Canaanite woman, Alanah, in order to protect her. (Read my full review HERE)


Over the Edge (The Kincaid Brides) (Volume 3)
by Mary Connealy - The youngest Kincaid brother, Seth, has always been a little bit crazy, but surely he'd remember marrying Callie, wouldn't he? What will he need to do to convince her that he's steady and trustworthy now that they've found each other again? (Read my full review HERE)


During June I continued reading:
Rush Revere and the First Patriots
by Rush Limbaugh and Kathryn Adams Limbaugh
Rush Revere and the American Revolution
by Rush Limbaugh and Kathryn Adams Limbaugh - I've been reading this entire five book series and recently posted my review on my homeschool blog. Sometime soon I'll post the reviews of the books here as well!



During June I started reading:
With You Always (Orphan Train)
by Jody Hedlund - Elise is a poor immigrant with younger siblings to care for, and Thornton is a wealthy land manager with a challenge to win. The attraction between them is very strong, but they are from two different worlds.
The Black Moth
by Georgette Heyer


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
The Trees Will Clap
Empty Nest: What's Next?: Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind
Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
Over the Edge (The Kincaid Brides) (Volume 3)
During June I continued reading:
Rush Revere and the First Patriots
Rush Revere and the American Revolution
During June I started reading:
With You Always (Orphan Train)
The Black Moth
Coming Up in July!
This post will be linked at:



Great looking list of books, I especially like the look of The Trees Will Clap so will take a peek at your review for more info.
ReplyDelete