Sunday, September 17

Scripture and a Snapshot - Begin the Music







Sing for joy to God our strength;
shout aloud to the God of Jacob!
Begin the music, strike the timbrel,
play the melodious harp and lyre.

~Psalm 81:1-2~


Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Seems we're on the same vein this week with our post. Singing praises to the Lord with music. Thanks for sharing this scripture.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a photo on my blog today from a performance I did last night! I love how God is using music around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky in these photos. Worship truly raises our focus :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.