This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I finished reading . . .
The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
by Colleen Coble - Loved this historical novel that featured a little romance and a little mystery. Olivia travels from high society New York City to California to find out more about her sister's death. She suspects Eleanor's fiance . . . until she gets to know him! (Read my full review HERE.)



©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
I'm currently reading . . .
Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
by Melanie Dickerson - This particular cover makes this collection look "cheap" but it's actually very good. I've finished the first four and am currently reading the final one. I'm reviewing each of them separately.


So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson - not sure which fairy tale this is based on, but it features the younger sister of the heroes of the previous two stories.

Beyond All Dreams
by Elizabeth Camden - Camden is becoming a favorite author of mine. I'm really enjoying this one about a research librarian at the Library of Congress and a brash Congressman.

Lady Susan by Jane Austen - reading a couple of letters from this one every now and again. Classic Austen wit!

Next on the stack...
My Heart Belongs in the Shenandoah Valley: Lily's Dilemma by Andrea Boeshaar
Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge
Sanditon by Jane Austen



Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson - not sure which fairy tale this is based on, but it features the younger sister of the heroes of the previous two stories.
Beyond All Dreams
Lady Susan by Jane Austen - reading a couple of letters from this one every now and again. Classic Austen wit!
Next on the stack...
My Heart Belongs in the Shenandoah Valley: Lily's Dilemma by Andrea Boeshaar
Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge
Sanditon by Jane Austen
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Better is One Day
Recent Reads - The Lightkeeper's Ball
Bookshelf Review - August 2017
Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus (Review and Giveaway)
Wordless Wednesday - Alum Creek Park North
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Better is One Day
Recent Reads - The Lightkeeper's Ball
Bookshelf Review - August 2017
Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus (Review and Giveaway)
Wordless Wednesday - Alum Creek Park North
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - September
Virtual Refrigerator - Kwik Stix and SchoolhouseTeachers.com
School Scripture
Homeschool Highlights - September
Virtual Refrigerator - Kwik Stix and SchoolhouseTeachers.com
School Scripture
What are you reading?
The Lightkeeper's Ball sounds really good. And that cover is beautiful. I am intrigued by Zip It. I know I have a big mouth sometimes, and I am often working on controlling what I say. I will have to check it out. :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely looking bunch of books. The Lightkeeper's Ball sounds great. I have always loved the covers of Dickerson's books but haven't read any. You are tempting me! Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI think Lady Susan took me about six months to read because I only read a letter or so every couple of days.
ReplyDeleteCome see what I'm reading
It may take me that long too! LOL
DeleteBeyond All Dreams is my favorite Elizabeth Camden book so far. Glad you're enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteYour list puts me in the mood for a little romance! I don't have any romance in my library stack for this week!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like an interesting haul :) have fun with these!
ReplyDelete