Friday, December 1

Book Blogger Hop - December 1, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

What is your favorite Christmas-themed read? 

I always have a tough time picking a favorite of anything. But especially books! I love A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, and often re-read it during the holiday season, so I'll name that as my favorite classic Christmas-themed read. Each holiday season I try to find one of Anne Perry's Christmas novellas that I haven't read before. They are much cozier than her full length mystery novels, and usually provide a fun Christmas-y read. (I've posted about some of them HERE on Just A Second)


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Lovely pick! :) I am a total sucker for cozy stories this time of year.

    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pick. I like to read a variety of holiday themed books at this time of year. I may have to look into some of Anne Perry's. Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for "A Christmas Carol"!!! It seems that this is most people's favorite Christmas read. Of course, since it's such a WONDERFUL story, one that embodies the essence of Christmas! I really need to reread this book!

    As for Anne Perry, I'm not familiar with her, but from the information you've provided, I see that she writes cozy mysteries. I'm forever telling myself that I WILL read one of those one day, lol. So it looks like one of her Christmas novellas might be a great place to start!

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for commenting on my BBH post!! Happy reading!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas Carol is a great Christmas read! It's been a while since I have read it.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.