Beautiful verse. I love the concept of waiting in holy hope. The snow picture is so pretty! Yesterday our forecast called for snow and we got a dusting but our storm was mostly rain, so the snow got washed away. I am not disappointed!
Oh my! The growth under the snow, reminds me of hope....the hope of new life. I read in Don't Throw in the Towel, Hope Again! that faith attaches to hope. Your post greatly encourages me. Thank you.
We had our first snow of this season overnight and it is beautiful. Your photo and Scripture was perfect for this morning! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful verse. I love the concept of waiting in holy hope. The snow picture is so pretty! Yesterday our forecast called for snow and we got a dusting but our storm was mostly rain, so the snow got washed away. I am not disappointed!
ReplyDeleteOh my! The growth under the snow, reminds me of hope....the hope of new life. I read in Don't Throw in the Towel, Hope Again! that faith attaches to hope. Your post greatly encourages me. Thank you.
ReplyDelete