Saturday, February 16

Scripture and a Snapshot - Love Deeply, Offer Hospitality

Scripture and a Snapshot - Love Deeply, Offer Hospitality - Above all, love each other deeply . . . offer hospitality . . . as faithful stewards of God's grace . . .  (I Peter 4:8-10) Scripture and a Snapshot is a weekly link-up at Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.

~I Peter 4:8-10~



Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.


I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad. and at Selah, hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity.



©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

9 comments:

  1. Great Scripture, and heaven knows we all have a multitude that needs covering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all do! When I think of how much I have that needs covering, it helps me be more willing to love a covering over someone else's multitude too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I needed this reminder tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scripture. Especially in these times when it seems as if we are so fearful, distrustful and filled with hatred for one another. First, we are called to love God and love one another. Why is that always so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world could be a much better place if we started with loving God and loving each other

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite verses. Love does indeed cover a multitude of sins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love one another deeply. Offer hospitality. With the sudden death of my grandson's dad in January, makes one realize how precious time is so use it wisely, and share kindness. He was here and healthy in the morning and then gone by evening in a tragic accident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing! The perfect verse closing out Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it a fitting verse for the end of Valentine's week as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.