This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. I also link up at Drop Everything And Read, hosted by Tales of a Pee Dee Mama. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! Although the link-up happens weekly, I've had trouble keeping up with a weekly schedule, so I've decided to try for every other week! Here's the latest from my reading list.
I finished reading . . .
Dark Road to Darjeeling (A Lady Julia Grey Mystery)
by Deanna Raybourn - Julia and Brisbane end their honeymoon with a trip to India to investigate the death of a friend's husband, and find more than they bargained for. Especially when they have disagreements over how to proceed and how much involvement Julia can have in Brisbane's business. (Read my full review HERE.)


©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ Dark Road to Darjeeling (A Lady Julia Grey Mystery)
I'm currently reading . . .
Ladies of Intrigue
by Michelle Griep - This is a collection of three novellas. I've finished the first one about a governess and a gentleman who has been involved in smuggling. I've started the second, which is about young woman assisting an army doctor on the western frontier.


Kind Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously
by Candace Cameron Bure - A surprisingly practical and down-to-earth book about expressing godly kindness and grace in all areas of life; and I especially like her take on how boldness and courage are expressions of kindness and grace.

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
by Anne Bronte - I didn't finish this before it was discussed in the online book club (it's LONG!!!!), but I am carrying on with it. I'm sure it will take me a very long time though, since I have so many other things I want and need to read in the meantime!

Next on the stack...
The Blue Castle
by L.M. Montgomery
The White City: True Colors: Historical Stories of American Crime
by Grace Hitchcock
Ladies of Intrigue
Kind Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Next on the stack...
The Blue Castle
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer
by Priscilla Shirer
American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt
by Stephanie Marie Thornton (ARC)
Secrets in the Mist (A Gothic Myths Novel)
by Anna Lee Huber







American Princess: A Novel of First Daughter Alice Roosevelt
Secrets in the Mist (A Gothic Myths Novel)
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Love Deeply, Offer Hospitality
Recent Reads - The Alamo Bride
Wordless Wednesday - Senior Portrait Preview
Recent Reads - Dark Road to Darjeeling
Scripture and a Snapshot - From The Heart
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Love Deeply, Offer Hospitality
Recent Reads - The Alamo Bride
Wordless Wednesday - Senior Portrait Preview
Recent Reads - Dark Road to Darjeeling
Scripture and a Snapshot - From The Heart
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - The Week With Hearts and Stuff
Adventure in Jerusalem (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Virtual Refrigerator - A Virtual Coloring Book
How Much Time Do You Spend on Schoolwork?
Homeschool Highlights - The Week I Tried to Keep it Short
Homeschool Resources Spotlight - SchoolhouseTeachers.com
Virtual Refrigerator - February 2019
Do Your Students Take Outside Classes?
Chinese New Year
Homeschool Highlights - The Week With Hearts and Stuff
Adventure in Jerusalem (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Virtual Refrigerator - A Virtual Coloring Book
How Much Time Do You Spend on Schoolwork?
Homeschool Highlights - The Week I Tried to Keep it Short
Homeschool Resources Spotlight - SchoolhouseTeachers.com
Virtual Refrigerator - February 2019
Do Your Students Take Outside Classes?
Chinese New Year
What are you reading?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

You read an interesting variety of books. I liked Huber's and have a new one on my review stack. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThe Blue Castle has been sitting on my wishlist for years. My weekly updates
ReplyDelete