Saturday, November 9

Scripture and a Snapshot - The Blessing



The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.

~Numbers 6:24-26~





Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.


©2008-2019 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful photo to bring a beautiful Scripture! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our kids were small and at home, we used to sing that verse to them at bedtime. Good memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a beautiful blessing, and I don't think we declare it over each other enough! What a sweet memory for you and for your kids!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and comforting verse this morning. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. :-) May you be blessed in the week ahead.

      Delete
  4. Such a nice prayer to say for loved ones.
    God bless 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly a great blessing to receive. Use to say that one more often. ~hugs~...have a beautiful week. Love the sun streak in your photo as if it is coming in your house for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.