
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. It says anyone can play along, so I am! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Within moments we were seated on the same cheap Turkish rug, eating precisely the same food as the previous meal. In fact, I suspected it was exactly the same dinner, warmed over and served again.
~City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, page 182

I did not reply - not knowing what to say - but I was more certain than ever that the conflicting emotions I had seen in Michael's face had been real, and I was intensely curious as to why. Was the possibility of losing his fiancee all that distressed him, or was there something more?
~Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber, page 21

~City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, page 182

I did not reply - not knowing what to say - but I was more certain than ever that the conflicting emotions I had seen in Michael's face had been real, and I was intensely curious as to why. Was the possibility of losing his fiancee all that distressed him, or was there something more?
~Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber, page 21

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
Great teaser, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCheck out our Teaser.
Also check out our OUAT 4 year Giveaway.
Leydy @OUaT & RCE
Two good Teasers. Both books are appealing to me, especially CITY OF JASMINE.
ReplyDeleteMy Teaser is from SEVEN LITTLE WORDS.
Both great teasers! Happy reading!!
ReplyDeleteHere is my teaser post