Wednesday, March 26

WWW Wednesdays - March 26, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
  • What are you currently reading? I'm really enjoying City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn. Last week I started on The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard on my Kindle. I wasn't greatly excited by it in the first few chapters, but I'm about halfway through now and it's been getting better. I have just barely started Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber. It's the second in the series that started with The Anatomist's Wife.
  City of Jasmine The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1)  Mortal Arts (Lady Darby, #2)
  • What did you recently finish reading?  I finished The Scarlet Contessa by Jeanne Kalogridis. It wasn't great, but just decent. (Read my thoughts on this book.)
Product Details
  • What do you think you'll read next? I've had The People of Forever Are Not Afraid by Shani Boianjiu, and The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead sitting on my to-read pile for awhile. I had expected to start on Boianju next, but Mortal Arts showed up at the library and I know that I won't be able to renew it. And I just came back from the library, where I picked up more books to read! I've added to my stack: Mr Darcy's Little Sister by C.Allyn Pierson; I, Mona Lisa by Jeanne Kalogridis; and Lady of the English by Elizabeth Chadwick. All that to say... I have no idea which one I'll pick up next!
  • Product Details   Product Details

    Mr. Darcy's Little Sister  I, Mona Lisa  Lady of the English

    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Interesting book choices here. I have not heard of any of these books before. You can check out my WWW Wednesday here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2014/03/www-wednesday-10-on-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.