Wednesday, March 19

WWW Wednesdays - March 19, 2014

In order to get me writing on this blog more regularly, I am going to be trying to keep up with a couple of simple weekly link-ups. This one is hosted at Should Be Reading and is simply an update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
  • What are you currently reading? I'm finally nearing the end of The Scarlet Contessa by Jeanne Kalogridis. It hasn't been my favorite read, but I'm determined to get through it by the end of the week! I'm more excited about reading City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn. I started working on one of the books downloaded to my Kindle quite awhile ago - The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard. So far it's.... meh.... but I've barely started.
Product Details  Product Details
Product Details
  • What do you think you'll read next? I'm ready to get started on The People of Forever Are Not Afraid by Shani Boianjiu. The newest Stephen R Lawhead book is still sitting on my to-read pile. Since I own that one, I probably won't start it until I've finished my Raybourn book.
Product Details   Product Details

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.