
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Tony considered this for a moment. "I certainly don't mean to be, in Mrs. Peelstick's term, snarky -- if I seem that way, let's chalk it up to parental concern and exhaustion brought about by utter . . . disorientation and a massive paradigm shift. But how can I be certain that you don't have Cass stashed in your basement or locked in an attic somewhere?"
~The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R. Lawhead, page 166

~The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R. Lawhead, page 166

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.