For reasons unknown to me, this didn't publish yesterday as I thought it had. Oops! Let's try this again!
Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I got back into The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead and started two new reads: Elusive Hope by MaryLu Tyndall, and Loyal in Love by Jean Plaidy.


- What did you recently finish reading? Voyager by Diana Gabaldon (Read my thoughts on this book.) and Twelfth Night by Deanna Raybourn (Read my thoughts on this book.).

- What do you think you'll read next? I still have When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert in the stack; I moved Meet the Skeptic to the backburner; and I have a couple of new things waiting for me at the library! o.O

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.