Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. You know what I need to go read very soon? Some of yesterday's Teaser posts, and some of today's WWW posts! I had a busy day yesterday, and a lot going on today, so I feel like I'm behind in that again.
- What are you currently reading? I haven't made much progress with The Counterfeit Heiress: A Lady Emily Mystery
by Tasha Alexander yet, but I'm working on that. Since I just finished two other books, and the other fiction I'm working on won't take me long, I'll be concentrating on that one more this week. Bonfire Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
by Deanna Raybourn is the novella I'm reading - loving it because it's another installment in the Lady Julia Grey series that I adore, but I will probably need to grieve a little when I'm finished, because it is the last Lady Julia Grey story. I also just got started on Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ
by Matt Papa.


- What did you recently finish reading? I finished Song of Redemption by Lynn Austin, and Robin: Lady of Legend by R.M. ArceJaeger (Read my thoughts about these books HERE and HERE.)

- What do you think you'll read next? Next up is Night of a Thousand Stars
by Deanna Raybourn! On my Kindle, I just picked up several new things. I will probably choose Tears of the Sea
by MaryLu Tyndall next, but a couple of the free titles I recently acquired look very interesting as well - particularly Ticker
by Lisa Mantchev (and I've never read steampunk before) and Turn of the Tide by Margaret Skea. Also... it's about time to start reading Christmas themed books and I have a few of those in my stack too!



What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

Can't say that I've heard of those titles before, but I hope you enjoy them. :-)
ReplyDeleteHere is my WWW post.